WoDe Vision FAQ
This page is here to help answer some of the more frequently asked questions about beginning a project and working with WoDe Vision. As this FAQ is relatively short, there are certainly more questions to be asked, so, feel free to contact us with any you may have.
What will a project cost?
This is a common and reasonable question. The answer in this case is not entirely clear cut however. In short, it varies; a website can cost anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a few hundred thousand dollars, it all depends on what is needed.
In the same way that you can’t get a quality answer to the question of how much a car costs without giving details as to the newness, year, make, model, and extras for that car, there is no way to give a quality estimate on the cost of a website without first understanding the details of what creating that site will entail. So, in the same way the process for building a project is customized based on the needs of that project and who it is for, the price of a project varies based upon the intricacies of that project.
This is one reason we need to know your budget before we can make our proposal. To use another analogy, we need to know what type of house you are looking to buy and what type of house you can afford. We will take the information you provide and develop a plan of action to give you the best product possible.
What is the WoDe Vision process?
The process for developing a website, online ad, digital brochure, etc. can vary greatly. Every client and every project is different. Each project will have different needs, different budget requirements and different end goals.
With that in mind, take a look at the WoDe Vision Process Overview page to get a better idea of how the process for your project may work.
What services does WoDe Vision offer?
WoDe Vision offers a variety of different creative, design, and coding services. Below is a brief list of some of these services. If you would like to learn more about what we can offer, check out the WoDe Vision services page and get in touch with us.
- Website Design and User Experience Design
- Website Information Architecture
- Website Markup and Coding
- Flash Website and Ad Development
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing, Motion Design, and Animation
How do I contact WoDe Vision?
If you already have a decent idea of what you are looking to do, the best method to contact WoDe Vision is through email attaching a filled out project questionnaire. Alternatively, use the contact form on this site to send us a message and we can help guide you through the next steps of the process.
It is also possible to reach us via phone by calling +1-702-997-3608 . Please be aware, while we are very happy to talk with you over the phone, we have found in most circumstances contacting us via email or the contact form offers the simplest and most clear method of communication.
How long will it take to complete a project?
The time it takes to complete a project depends on the type of project, the scope of the project, as well as a number of other factors. In general, it is a good idea to assume under normal circumstances the completion of a quality project will take a couple of months at the shortest.
The good news is that a more exact estimate of the time it will take to complete a project will be available once we start the process and the project timeline has been established.
Why should I go through all the effort of filling out the project questionnaire before we even start?
There are a few good reasons to fill out the project questionnaire, even if you don’t end up working with us in the end.
Here are a number of reasons to spend the time answering all those questions:
- The answers to the project questionnaire allows for WoDe Vision to more accurately establish a project timeline and estimate the cost.
- The answers to the various questions allow for both parties to greater understand what is needed and involved in the project. It will help both parties learn what tasks need to be completed, what resources and time need to be committed, and the best direction for the project to take.
- Even if you don’t end up working with us, completion of the project questionnaire will allow you to better understand the ins and outs of your project and have a more successful and satisfactory end product. The questions in the project questionnaire are the same questions that are asked when working towards the completion of a project. So, knowing the answers to these questions at the beginning of the project will allow for greater clarity, better planning and budgeting, and for the whole project to run smoother.